And I'm going to say the thing that makes me feel inferior and small. I hope I can get better though all of that. I don't want to produce something amateur. I hope I can write and be proud.
- Best books (please do not judge me for not being able to narrow down more than this): A Land More Kind than Home, The Night Circus, Songs for the Butcher's Daughter, Old Country, Absolutely True Diary of a Part Time Indian, Glaciers
- Most proud: Marmie graduated, I completed two 5ks, I was accepted in to graduate school
- Best repurposing/upcycling: Filing cabinet dry bar, cereal box journals, t-shirt pillow and t-shirt stockings
- Travels (near and far): West Coast (L.A.), Asheville, and Charleston
- Best meal: @ Klara's (Czech restaurant), Ice Cream Taste Test (maybe not a meal, but sure was fun eating it all)
- Most pinned: the work trip cocktail recreated at home
- Collection growth: vintage cameras (received another for Christmas from the Bigbad parents) & games (we were given Monty Python Fluxx and purchased Dominion after game night with friends)