Most of my ideas were very literal.
- Splurge date: Go scuba diving in search of your own pearls
- Pearl bracelet
- Cheap date: Watch Girl with a Pearl Earring (Colin Firth...yes, please!)
- I don't know if Pearl Jam will be touring for your 30th anniversary year, but if not, finding some merchandise would be a rocking gift. Unless you aren't a fan of Pearl Jam. ;)
- Enjoy an oyster dinner. Unless you aren't a fan of oysters. ;) [Source: Hank's Oyster Bar]
- My craft friend Lucy made these pearl string ornaments which would be darling for an anniversary near Christmas.
- Pearl stitch sweater
- Mother of pearl inlay on guitar
- Cheap date: Read Steinbeck's The Pearl together. Unless you aren't a fan of Steinbeck. ;)
|Click on the link for other years.|
|I link up to these parties.|
|I blog about books, crafts, educational ideas, food, and my life. You can subscribe to my RSS feed or by email.|