Feast on some ideas for your honey on your third anniversary:
- These luggage tags would be perfect on their own or as accessories to an entire luggage set if you were wanting to splurge. These are customized with names and dates.
- Okay, as long as you don't relate it to Ed Gein's lampshades, I think these leather lamps are awesome. You can maybe DIY them.
- Leather furniture is a terrific investment piece. I'm searching for the best leather chair for our office.
- Bigbad offered to pay for shoes for our third anniversary. I'm pretty sure mine aren't genuine bonded leather, but I love them all the same. These handmade shoes are very spritely.
- Channel the Fonz and give a leather jacket.
- Leather gloves are perfect for a cold-weather anniversary.
- Build that library with some leather bounds. There are so many websites to help you find old books: eBay, alibiris, and abeBooks.
- If you are married to a big sports fan, consider taking them to an event or buying some leather sports memorabilia.
- Perfect for a woman or a man, find an appropriate wallet or billfold.
|Click on the link for other years.|